Saturday, January 05, 2008

Hillary: Get over it so you can get on with winning

I was going to call this "The Importance of Being Hillary", but the Iowa caucus results seemed to call for something else. So I did a third "Memo re Hillary", this time to Hillary herself telling her to "Loosen up, Girl" if she wants to win the next round of primaries. But do read the rest of it here and let me know what you think. Better yet, put a comment at the end of my commentary on HuffPo.

Deborah Siegel, posted an interesting analysis of women and men voters in the Iowa Caucuses on her Girl with Pen blog. I want to share it with you here too because dollars to donuts you'll never see this information in the New York Times. It's dated January 4 and the author is sociologist Virginia Rutter; the post title is "Who Votes Their Gender".

No comments: